Ahhhh..feel the burn baby. Feel the burn. My thighs feel like they are on fire. But hey, that's okay. It's from too much skiiing and too much powder so I am not complaining. That's is right, you read that correctly. I said powder...in New Hampshire. Monday was absolutely fantastic weather, and skiiing...we were two of 8 people who bought tickets. NICE
The best part, we got 9 inches of fresh snow over night and it kept snowing until about 3pm. Empty mountain, all trails open (including the glades) and amazing UNGROOMED powder. I mean, my dad and I were blazing paths. It was awsome. A little Led Zepplin playing in the background on the slopes. Nice. It isn't Colorado..but that was some nice skiing for New Hampshire.
And it is supposed to snow again tonight. Yay for day three! Off to make some shrimp scampi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No ice? That's not nearly as much fun.
Oh, and I hate you right now.
Post a Comment