Monday, February 25, 2008

And to Think...We've Been Blaming the Dog!

So just when I think I have seen everything, my pets have a surprise in store for me. When living in Virginia with Jen, I once saw Kitty, her cat, make a get-away with a half full McDonalds french fry carton. She was slowly crawling up the stairs with it in her mouth when I caught her red handed. I thought that was a once in a lifetime event until Tuesday night. I was home late after a work function and I was starving. So I thought I would cook up some keilbasa and broccoli. Delicious! No sooner did I put the plate down, the phone rings and I have to get up. When I came back in the room, I caught this on my camera...

Spike is making his move...

He gets the broccoli off the plate by scooping it with his paw....

He bats it off the tray onto the coffee table...

Bon Appetit

What I didn't catch on film was Ginger scurrying away with a piece of keilbasa in her mouth. Unbelievable.

No comments: