Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Stuck Like Glue

Have you ever had one of those days where you just couldn't get something off your mind. No matter what you are thinking about, this thing just keep screeping it's way back into your thoughts and manifesting itself into the strangest scenarios? Today is one of those days for me. Well, to be honest, these seem to be happening alot more lately, but today is particularly crazy. I have no idea why, or what sparked this in my little pea of a head today, but I just can't shake it. Perhaps it is a little birdie in my head telling me to do something...maybe it is a sign. Usually I am the little birdie, so, is this what it is like to be around me?? Sorry, that was tangential. Anyway, If this keeps up today I may do something crazy...which may not be a bad thing in the grand scheme of things. I know, I'll check out my horoscope. It's like my own personal daily fortune cookie, without the "in bed" at the end. ....hold on, I am tapping into my yahoo pyschic...Be right back...

Me again..see horoscope below?? thoughts??

Aquarius (1/20-2/18)
Continued effort is required if you expect to get the attention you deserve from a certain person. You may feel like you are already putting yourself far enough out there on that limb, but bolder action may be necessary. Shake those branches! While you're at it, try jumping up and down and calling their name. Then make a banner and hang it out of your window. This is not the time for subtle acts. If you want to make an impression, you need to swallow some pride.

Think Think Think..Oh Bother
If you are my sister reading this...I know where you will take this....I on the other hand am now completely confused...and thought filled.

1 comment:

Abby Nation said...

are only so many times a person can say "I told you so."