Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Food Glorious Food

Many of you may remember the not so wonderful stomach virus that I had last year that lasted for almost a month. During which time I consumed broth and crackers almost every day. Well, yesterday, a glimmer of that virus seemed to resurface and I got nervous. Last night and this morning...hell hath no fury like a stomach scorned. I thought I was being punished. Alas, I was determined to eat tonight and was not about to revisit the broth and crackers diet. So I tried to make a soup! LET ME TELL YOU...I ain't so bad in the kitchen my friend. I made a pretty tasty tomatoe and cannalini been soup. Stomach issues and all. It tasted pretty good goin' down....but my stomach wasn't pleased with my choice. You get the picture. It was worth a try. So I am off to bed with the hope of feeling better in the morning and perhaps taking a second stab at the soup for lunch.

All I can say is that Rachel and Giada would have been so proud.

No comments: