Tuesday, October 16, 2007

This One is for Etta and Eva!

At Last, my love has come along, my lonely days (of toaster over cooking) are over and life is like a song..............

............About Granite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My countertops are done and will be installed in a matter of hours.

A song about Granite for all of you. For those who know me well, the tune should be self explanitory (Dan....I expect to have you sing this for me when I see you and please refrain from including any italian meats in ther verses.)

I can't wait for my granite
Formica would not cut it
Is was to cheesy
I did not like it
I want my granite
I have my granite

Now I can put in my cooktop
A sink will also be there
which means I can clean
those dirty dishes
And I'll have cabinets
and even lighting

I have a kitchen...it will be perfect

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wet bologna, dry linguini, mozzarelli, gabbaghoul, babba ganoush