Saturday, October 27, 2007

"Art is Poetry Without Words" (Horace)

I must say I have a fondness for getting lost in the amazingness of an art gallery. There is something to be said about surrounding yourself with unparalleled creativity and beauty. It is one of the only times you can stand next to someone, look at the same thing but be looking at something completely different. I think it is time to take a little train ride to Boston. I am in need of some Art Therapy.

1 comment:

Abby Nation said...

I wish I could go with you. I went once, but with someone who got depressed and moody because they thought they didn't know enough about art. Rahr! The last time I went to the Met with Dan, we were looking at this weird abstract and he just looked at me and said "I'm sorry, I know I'm an idiot, but I just like my art pretty!"