Thursday, October 4, 2007

Happy Fall Y'all

I thought if I wrote about Fall, the cool air, the changing leaves, pumpkins, apple pies, being able to bring out that cute little corduroy jacket that will keep me just warm enough when the night breeze gets a little crisp...that it would make Autumn actually arrive. Alas, I am sitting in shorts and putting my window fans back in so that I don't die of heat exhaustion in the middle of the night. There is something inherently wrong with having 80 degree weather in October. I NEED Fall people. Work with me here. I can't focus, I'm feeling empty, and completely let down by Mother Nature. Drat Global Warming. A pox on you!

Uggg, corduroy will have to wait until next year. Perhaps I'll just have to look forward to wearing my velvet jacket in winter..that is if it ever gets COLD.

1 comment:

Carrie Heyden said...

It's fall in Seattle. The leaves are changing colors and air is crisp. If you need fall come visit! :)