Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It is May.......


........And I am still fat! This is NG. I have a triathlon in less than 3 1/2 months and I feel like a complete slug..not to mention that I look, a little bit, like a thick side of beef right now. Hmmm, seriously NG.

It is to the point where I may have to enlist the help of a professional. I wonder if Tony Horton makes house calls? No, he is too busy making infommercials. He won't be available. What about the women on Bravo..Jackie Warner. She looks tough..I bet she could kick my ass a little here.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. I need to drop 30 in 3....any suggestions?

1 comment:

Phil said...

Calorie reduction and moderate exercise. There's no other way. I finally owned up to it, watching what I eat for breakfast and lunch, avoiding anything but a small snack, and then no pigging out on junk when I get home. Trader Joe's caribbean fruit floes have been a key element.

Down 12 in 5 weeks. Of course, starting from 230, I've got more margin for error.