That's right people.....5 more days before the plane touches down in Denver. I CAN"T WAIT! For those of you who do not know about every last thing that is happening in my life...my sister, her husband Dan, Jay and I are flying out at the end of the week to Denver to begin our 17 day trip through the west! And if you can believe it...it will be the first actual vacation that Jay and I have taken together since we met and began dating (You do the math). All of which would not be possible without my BIL (the master planner) and my sister.
I have pretty much been all over Europe, but absolutely nowhere in the US. So, in order to remedy this we are taking a flight to Denver and then RVing it through Utah, Wyoming, South Dakota, Montana, Nevada, Arizona, and a littttttle bit of Nebraska. We finish up in Denver and fly out over Memorial Day weekend. I am super pumped to say the least. Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Zion, Mount Rushmore, the Hoover Dam, Las Vegas (Babbby). You name it, we are doing it.
Just so you all have something to look forward to, yes, horseback riding will happen (for anyone interested in picturing Jay on a horse!) I WILL be bringing my cowboy boots, I am pretty sure whiskey will be consumed and I will be found riding a mechanical bull at a rodeo in Cody Wyoming. And no you do NOT have to worry that I will elope in Vegas. Unless that whiskey is involved again, then there may be some issues.
My hope is to try and post pictures as we go. But, you know me and my best laid plans. For now, I am just trying to sit tight and not get to crazily excited about our impending departure. Did I happen to mention YIIIIPPPPPPEEEE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment