Thursday, March 18, 2010

Last Ski fo the Season

So we are headed out for a long weekend in New Hampshire. I can't wait to spend some time out in the sun. My friend Leanne and her boyfriend rented a house on Mirror Lake for the weekend and there are 12 of us going up for the next three days. It should be a blast. I can't wait. We were all hoping to get in one last ski/board for the season, but it looks like the snow may have been washed away by all of the rain we have had lately. So it will be interesting in that we are bringing our skis/snowboards and our bikes! We'll use whatever sporting equipment is most applicable !

I'm also going to bring my new camera so I should hopefully have some pictures to show when I get back. Sorry to all of you folks that will be working tomorrow. I'll soak in the sun and throw back a few in your honor!

No comments: