Monday, November 23, 2009

Soooo...Did Ya Miss Me?

I have officially returned to the land of the living. So the recovery took a little longer than I had hoped, but I am back online and loving it!

Let me tell you, three weeks, that's right....THREE WEEKS with no TV, Driving, Reading, or using a Computer, ummmmm...or sunlight, human interactions...blah blah blah.. is not all that it is cracked up to be. I think I depleated the entire stock of book on tape from the Cranston Library.

Aggggggggggg, I did cheat every once in a while and use my phone to check facebook and some blogs...hee hee hee. But I had to people. Really, what did you expect? A few certain people (they will remain nameless) took my laptops and hid them because they new that I would cheat. Hahaahahah! Thank you Palm Pre. We can say that my little phone may have kept me sane. (Assuming that you all think I was sane to begin with)

Oh, thank Goodness the patch is gone. That was so horrible...well, maybe not as horrible as the 10 stitches in my eyeball. Yuck Yuck Yack. The stitches finally came out on Friday so I could atleast see again. My vision at the time of removal was 20/400. Ummm not so good. (in easy terms...I couldn't even really read the giant E on the top of the eye chart.) Here's to hoping that we see an improvement soon. It is a 3-4 month recovery, so I know I have to have patience...but quite frankly...I'm done.

Atleast I am back online and ready to blgo away.

1 comment:

DJMoonbeem said...

Hooray! I have been waiting patiently for this day!! :) I'm glad you're doing okay - even if you can't read the giant E yet....all in good time! :)