So, after three weeks hold up in my house, I was about ready to scream. Not a good scene people, not a good scene. On top of my ridiculousness, my father had surgery on his arm, one week after me (My poor mom). Anyone who knows my father, knows that he can sit still less than I can. And his surgery was on his right arm, so he is in a cast up to his shoulder and completely helpless too. The two of us...what a sight.
Anyway. Week three for me, and week two for him, something had to give. So, in a wonderful twist of fate, my dad and I got tickets to the Patriots game on Sunday. Hmmm...interesting....a fantastic gifting...but I could not drive and neither could he. NG. However, the thought of being able to get out of the house and actually go on an adventure was too much to pass up. So with some finnaggling..we got to the game. (Thanks Peeps)
Little did we know what we were in for...
We were kindly gifted VIP passes to the pre game event in the hall. We had entrance to the patriots museum and the reception. The reception is where we were treated with open bar from 1-4pm , lobster tails, shrimp the size of my hand, prime rib, chicken, salads, sandwiches, and desserts. On top of that I got to meet Ben Coates (previous Pat and Hall of Famer), get his autograph and a picture. Wes Welker also popped upstairs ( he is alot shorter than I thought) but that was only to get someone...so no pictures or autographs. Bummer. But still, seriously?
So then it is time for the game. (At this point it was over stimulation for dad and I ..but we hung in there). We get to our seats and I couldn't believe it. This guy gave us seats in the end zone. Section 120 row 13. Yup that's right. I could see Randy Moss's sweat on his face when he scored a touchdown! Helllllllo!
It was a great game too. We had a blast. I think we were both ready to collapse by the time we got home. Way to much overload for the two of us sicklies...but it was a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment