Yay: I now have a new bathroom floor.
Nay: Never tile or lay vinyl on an angle in a small space...every piece has cuts...not good.
Yay: I have new pipes for my beautiful new laundry room.
Nay: I now have no running water to fill the pipes. Thank You BD for Starwood Points and SPG. (Although you have to call the Philippines (literally) in order to make a reservation in the next town over. Interesting. But I had all the free water in the world at my disposal as I spent the night at the club level at the Sheraton. Might be two nights. We shall see.
Yay: I finally got my new car! The good thing about our tanking economy...no one wants to buy giant SUVS. I do I do. Yay for me.
Nay: New Car came with giant dent in the door. New Car going back, getting a new new car.
Yay: Neighbors put up a nice new tall fence along the side of my house so I have a little more privacy.
Nay: Neighbors changed all but one panel of the fence, so I have my new fence connected to a piece of their old fence, connected to their new fence. None of which are the same fence. Interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment