....Then I am very concerned to see what their poor service is like. All I hear, all day long, are the commercials for "John Doe" Automotive and how they pride themselves on their award winning service. Ummm, what award might that be? Worst Service Ever? This is becoming almost comical now. Really. I can do nothing more but laugh at this silly silly situation.
I buy a new car and all they have to do is add the features that I asked for. When they were making the sale all I heard was. "No Problem, Absolutely, Piece of Cake, Be Done Before You Know it". Yeah Right!
I thought maybe third time would be the charm. However it is now 10:45 and they have still not come to pick up the car. Since the last time they picked it up at 10:00 (and left me no loaner car) and barely got it back by 3:30 I am concerned to say the least.
Looks like I will be dealing with these stupid running boards for yet another day. Oh, for those of you who don't know....dealing with the running boards for another day means not being able to open my back doors since they were installed too high and block the doors from opening.
Yeah. I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment