Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Wishing everyone (and their loved ones) a safe, happy, and health New Year. Excited about 2008 and can't wait to see what adventurers are ahead. I'm hoping that this year is a little more low key than last (Minus the whole turning 30 thing of course). Oh no, did I just openly admit that one. Ug, sigh, well, to be honest I'm looking forward to my thirties. As I am sick and twisted, this should come as a shock to no one. Anyway...I think it (2008) is about time for slowing down abit and enjoying the ride. Missing everyone and hope that you all enjoyed your own little New Year Celebrations.

I promise I will post the pictures of my first Christmas shortly. As I am old fashion in the world of photography, I am waiting to get my pictures back. :)

No comments: