Friday, January 14, 2011

Creamy Tomato Soup

I just need to let everyone out there know how much I love Panera's Creamy Tomato Soup. I have been trying to eat better over the past few weeks, and I very rarely go out anymore. But our Sales folks have been in the office all week we have been having catered lunches. Today was Panera and they had their tomato soup in house.

Holy deliciousness batman. It is absolutely amazing and I can't get enough of it. It is unfortunate that we have to make sure that everyone eats because quite frankly...I think I would drink the entire jug of this soup. I LOVE it. It may be a new found weakness for me, knowing that there is a Panera in walking distance from my house. Oh dear. Houston, we could have a problem.

1 comment:

DJMoonbeem said...

mmmmmmm they have good soup....try having your husband be a manager for them....