
Can I just say, I heart Beaver Street Brew Pub! First there is the cheesy deliciousness that is the Beaver Street Fondue. It has Red Ale in it and then it is served with beer bread cubes and veggies. OH MY GOD! Then there are the burgers. I (being a burger connoisseur) will say that I think this may have been one of the best burgers that I have ever eaten. Perfectly cooked, topped simply yet just right. I couldn’t stop eating it. Lest we forget the giant beer pretzels with the horseradish mustard, the bacon and cheese stuffed steak and my personal favorite….the Brewers Platter.
I couldn’t believe how yummy this was. I was so fat and happy when we were done that I just wanted to pass out. But that would be a no no. Why? Because… if I passed out…. then I would miss out on the Growler. A good ole’ fashion jug of pure scrumptiousness.
When we got back to the RV, Jay decided to put the Growler in the freezer to get chilled. Perfecto. Alas, it wasn’t until he jumped out of bed in the early morning (I thought he had a nose bleed) that we all realized that Jay had forgotten the Growler in the freezer when we all went to bed. Booo. Luckily, it thawed out enough during breakfast that we were able to drink it that day. Ahhhhhh Heavenly.



When we got back to the RV, Jay decided to put the Growler in the freezer to get chilled. Perfecto. Alas, it wasn’t until he jumped out of bed in the early morning (I thought he had a nose bleed) that we all realized that Jay had forgotten the Growler in the freezer when we all went to bed. Booo. Luckily, it thawed out enough during breakfast that we were able to drink it that day. Ahhhhhh Heavenly.


Yes, I am aware that this may frighten small children.
2 comments:
Wait, did I miss something? What IS the growler? You didn't tell us what it actually is? Booze of some sort?
The growler is teh giant jug of beer we are drinking in our pajamas..
Post a Comment