Saturday, February 13, 2010

They Couldn't Make This Up if They Tried!


I am not joking. I think someone upstairs uses me as their daily dose of comedy. So...it goes like this.

First we have the great tire spin out. Which leads to the tire sensor not being attached on the tire and Sam's won't put it back on. I have to got to Ford. Great. A few Days pass, Then I am driving and a rock hits my windshield ...crack. Great. A few Days pass and I get a notice in the mail that I need to replace a circuit in the gear shift on my car...at Ford. Great. A few days pass and I have to go to a follow-up eye appointment just to make sure things are A-ok. At the appointment I learn that three of my stitches never dissolved and they have to cut them out....immediately. Great. Blind AGAIN! A few hours pass, I can finally see again but my head is pounding from the eye gauging. I go to drive home and the dashboard in my car dies. Great. I drive to the dealership and find out that the entire thing needs to be replaced (luckily call covered by warranty). So No car for me. Great. A day passes and my friends have stayed over my house after visiting me for my birthday. They go to leave, have trouble navigating my nightmare of a driveway, and drive up and off the ledge. AAA to the rescue ..again.. for sideways car removal. (I wonder if there is a limit they put on how many times they can do the same thing at the same house??)

I have decided to lock myself in the basement for the remainder of the day in order to safe guard myself.

1 comment:

DJMoonbeem said...

WTF??? Some people get all the luck! lol You poor thing! At least you have a good attitude about it!