What was with this Nancy Boy snow storm here people. Are you serious? I think maybe I got 4 inches of snow in Cranston. That's right, I said 4 inches. Some Whopper of a snow storm. Hold me back, hold me back!
Explain to me how the forecasters in DC can so perfectly predict the blizzard that they received last week, and those that are here in Little Rhody can be sooooooooo wrong. And I enjoyed how they kept correcting themselves all day too. "Oh, it looks like it is slow moving and will start at 10 am now. Oh, it will now be heaviest at noon. Oh wait, we mean, heavy snow fall will begin at 6 p. Folks, we are so sorry, but the heaviest snow fall will actually be over night. Oh wait, we meant to say that it is going to snow NEXT week... just kidding!"
I feel badly for all of the schools that closed for no reason. Now, students and teachers alike have to go an extra day in the summer..and for what? Not even enough snow to play in. Booo. All of the daycares closed the night before too. I can only imagine all of the folks that had to take a day out of work becuase the daycare closed and then there was no snow anyway. Not that people don't want to have an extra day of quality time with their children, but they still have to pay for a full week of daycare and they are losing a day of pay...ugh.
Just you wait...all of a sudden we are going to get 25 inches of snow on a random Tuesday and all hell will break loose. I can just see it now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment