I think you were. .. You thought I disappeared and was no where to be found. Not true. Not true at all. I am here but have had a mini blog vacation.
There was so much going on...but it was either:
1. Not blog worthy
2. So annoying the thought of blogging about it mad me angry
3. Blog worthy, but the moment passed and then it failed to be blog worthy anymore
4. Probably only interesting to me and so I decided against it
So here we are. Out of the blogging hiatus and ready to make all your dreams come true. Okay, that is a bit much. I know. Cut me some slack here people.
I leave you with this....
I am having a Hershey's 100 Calorie Pretzel Bar emergency.
Meaning...I have none and this could get ugly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thank goodness....i thought you had forever abandoned your blog as I have mine.....phew.
Post a Comment