Yup, that's right folks. I do not disappoint. 2009 is here and LAP has yet another strange health incident to put on my list. Well, this isn't really strange, but of course it wasn't the average every day cold either. This should not surprise anyone. I will spare you all the pictures on this one!
Anyway, a few months back I had an irritation with my eye and it caused it to ooze some lovely white gunk and I had to go to the emergency eye doctor and get steroids put it my eye. It was supposed to go away. Well, in the doctors defense, it did go away, for about 3 months. That said, this weekend while playing serious weekend warrior design star at my sister's house, the wonderful eye bump/gunk/ooze returned. This time it was not messing around. By Monday my eye was so big my eyelid couldn't close. I immediately made an appointment with the eye doctor and he took one look and went... "oh dear, if this is a good day for your eye, we have our work cut out for us." He then said, " Looks like we will need to do non-operative removal" Quickly followed by " It sounds worse than it really is.".
Needless to say, I went in on Wednesday, head strapped in tight, and it felt like I was having a giant zit popped on my eye. So Gross. And I couldn't see for the rest of the day. I have to go back in two weeks to be sure it doesn't need to be completely removed. However....................I now have a beautiful eye again. This of course is after I took my pirate patch off that made me look like One-Eyed Willie's little sister. Only Me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Even design stars need to wear safety glasses!
Post a Comment