Gooey Chicken?
Does anyone else remember this...family this is really directed toward you. I believe it was an Auntie Karen invention. Perhaps I am wrong, but I am pretty sure that's where it came from. Maybe Aunt Joan? Either way, where has the chicken gone my friends? I was just sitting here and thinking about eating something really really delicious and Gooey Chicken came to mind. Why has this not shown it's face in so long? Maybe because it is the messiest thing on the planet to eat. But realistically I am thinking it is because the aftermath of dish cleaning is probably not fun.
Regardless, I am making a request for the chicken.
Please, someone, bring back the bird. (white meat only please :) )
(Note: As the chicken has not been made...I am unable to provide graphics for this post)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I believe you are referring to what we Jordans call "chinese chicken"....so yummy! I do believe it is my mom's concoction of goodness....she also knows you love it so you need to make requests. I suggest we use our moms as food bargaining chips....egg bread for gooey chicken. Fair deal.
Post a Comment