Holy Crapolla! Miracle grow is out of control. Yes, I like the fact that it has made my squash plant 4 feet tall. Yes I like the fact that I have more snow peas than I know what to do with. Yes I really enjoy the head of lettuce that is now the size of a 10 lb bowling ball (I checked). NO..I do NOT enjoy the crazy insane out of control ridiculous totally outrageous and just plan nutty amount of weeds and crab grass that grow in between my amazingly fantastic garden vegetables.
It took me two and a half hours tonight to weed the stinkin' garden and when all was said and done....the weeds filled an entire garbage bin. Yes, an entire bin. I repeat. Holy Crapolla!
I think I better lay off the miracle grow for a while. Geez
Out Out Damn Crab Grass...
No comments:
Post a Comment