'Cause here come the Riley's.
ummmmmm.....Mom and Dad already know ...I am sure Dan's mom does not read my blog....and my sister won't mind if I blab to my cousins and friends....so I am taking the liberty of posting. I'm not holding back people. Don't try and stop me!
Exciting news from Philadelphia tonight. Alyson and Dan just found out that their offer was accepted on the house that they LOVED in New Jersey. (Quick recap) The two were hoping to move to North Central Jersey after graduation in order to accommodate their soon to be acquired law degrees and new professional gigs. Alyson was hired by a firm in NJ and Dan by a firm in NY.
A huge congratulatory shout out to my sister and my BIL on the purchase of their new home together. Of course, they still have all of the wonderful things to muddle through, inspections, appraisals, yadda yadda yadda, but we all know they will pass with flying colors...(Lord knows they do with everything else :)
Here is a sneak peak at their awesome new place. That's all for now...I'm leaving all the details up to them to share.
ummmmmm.....Mom and Dad already know ...I am sure Dan's mom does not read my blog....and my sister won't mind if I blab to my cousins and friends....so I am taking the liberty of posting. I'm not holding back people. Don't try and stop me!
Exciting news from Philadelphia tonight. Alyson and Dan just found out that their offer was accepted on the house that they LOVED in New Jersey. (Quick recap) The two were hoping to move to North Central Jersey after graduation in order to accommodate their soon to be acquired law degrees and new professional gigs. Alyson was hired by a firm in NJ and Dan by a firm in NY.
A huge congratulatory shout out to my sister and my BIL on the purchase of their new home together. Of course, they still have all of the wonderful things to muddle through, inspections, appraisals, yadda yadda yadda, but we all know they will pass with flying colors...(Lord knows they do with everything else :)
Here is a sneak peak at their awesome new place. That's all for now...I'm leaving all the details up to them to share.
Chez Riley
(how cute is this house...and that tree. Adorable. Oh gorgeous , beautiful, wish you were here!)
No comments:
Post a Comment