After a year of what seemed like endless planning, my sister's wedding went off without a hitch. It was absolutely fabulous and she couldn't have asked for a better day. The beach was fantastic and the sound of the waves and the birds was beyond spectacular. In one pictures you can actually see where I drifted off a little. Hey, what can I say..it was calming :0 The reception, amazing! Minus the one small incident on the dance floor. My cousin's son got a little caught up in the moment while dancing with me and the two of us hit the floor like rocks. Luckily...it didn't keep us off the dance floor for long. He and I just stayed away from the tango for the rest of the night.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Wedding Pictures!!!
After a year of what seemed like endless planning, my sister's wedding went off without a hitch. It was absolutely fabulous and she couldn't have asked for a better day. The beach was fantastic and the sound of the waves and the birds was beyond spectacular. In one pictures you can actually see where I drifted off a little. Hey, what can I say..it was calming :0 The reception, amazing! Minus the one small incident on the dance floor. My cousin's son got a little caught up in the moment while dancing with me and the two of us hit the floor like rocks. Luckily...it didn't keep us off the dance floor for long. He and I just stayed away from the tango for the rest of the night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment