Thursday, October 20, 2011

Back from the Dead

What's missing...do you see anything? Do you...Do you? Look Closely. It's The Shoo!



There is something to be said about blogging. You miss it when it is gone. Although I will still need to work on the blog for Little Birdie, I was not ready to let go of SmallShoo. Not yet.


So, whether anyone out there is reading or not, I am going to continue to post my silly, unimportant quips, sayings, stories, and life's lessons. Mentally, I need to do this. Emotionally I need to do this, and quite frankly, when you work 7 days a week, there has to be something that you get to do that is all about me. Smallshoo is just that; My little sliver of nonsense that makes me sigh and say...Yay.








Welcome Back to the New Adventures of Smallshoo

1 comment:

DJMoonbeem said...

Hooray for Small Shoo!! :) Nice to have you back!