So I have decided that I need to Feng Shui my office. I don't know what it is lately, but I have been getting such unhappy vibes from my office. When I am sitting at my desk I am totally tense, can't shake off the feeling of the "uglies" and am totally constricted and confined. Even when I fling open the shades and let the sunlight in through my giant office window, my inner mood remains unchanged. Not Good. At first I thought it was sesaonal depression, but I think it is just that my office needs a change of pace.
I am beginning to think that I need to move things around and get a change of office scenery to try and fix this. Not sure how the folks up in the IS helpdesk are going to feel about relocating my desk just so I can feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Not sure what I am going to do..but something must be done. I have had everything in the EXACT same place for almost 4 years. Yikes! I gotta spice it up a bit. Hmmm where to start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Definitely do some feng shui! I feng shui'ed John's office...it totally helps! Even if it's just small things! :)
Post a Comment