Monday, October 25, 2010

So You Can't Blame Me

For not posting in ages. Trying to work full time and get a business up and running takes a lot out of you. Not to mention...you know how some guys gain "sympathy weight" when their wife is pregnant...well I think I am suffering from "sympathy sleep." Jay's hours for school have me all out of wack ...so when he falls to sleep around 9:30, I have been finding myself sleeping that early too. Not good. So my normal evening activities are either consumed with consultations, proofs, or falling alseep earlier. I mean, we don't want Jay to feel badly do we?

There will be a TON of stuff going on in the next few moths so please please please continue to read! I promise I won't stay deliquent for too much longer.

1 comment:

DJMoonbeem said...

Okay, I GUESS we'll keep reading....I guess..... ;-)