So I was listening to NPR this morning and there was some controversy over Global Warming.
Apparently, some e-mails were leaked recently that caused several extremest groups to question the validity of global warming.
These extremest groups used the information in the e-mails to announce that there is NO man-made global warming and that the science behind the original global warming theories is faulty and bogus. They believe that global warming is actually the most elaborate conspiracy developed by scientists all over the world.
The reporter went on to read the report that was released about how global warming is nothing but a governmental ploy to get people to spend more money on government supported green initiatives. The reporter was baffled by these groups. Hmmm. I wonder why?
After listening to this, I got out of my car and walked into work. I looked around at the sun shining, on a beautiful, 61 degree day on DECEMBER 3rd in New England !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah...and you want me to believe there is no global warming. Nice Try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment