That I found myself at home last night, alone.....drinking sangria and playing Rock Band as loud as humanly possible?
I was wound up last night...seriously wound up. I had to laugh at myself. At one point I did a pretty spot on rendition of Ramblin' Man, and a solid performance with it.
Perhaps I should lay off the Sangria in the future.
Moving On: I have a new hair cut and I am IN LOVE with it.
I have had the same bob-like hair (a little shorter and stacked in the back and then coming down longer in the front) for the last 7 years. I needed a change. So I went dark (well I have been gradually going darker all year) and I cut bangs! Yes, Bangs. I haven't had bangs since I was 11 or 12! Yowza.
Love it though....absolutely love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh good, so we won't recognize you.
Nice Phil...real nice
Post a Comment