Friday, August 7, 2009

Phone Quandary

Can someone please explain to me why people constantly feel the need to pick up their phones (cell or any other) simply to tell the person on the other end that they can not talk right now and then the caller proceeds to promptly hang up without so much as a farewell, goodbye, call ya later, adios muchacha...nothing?

I don't understand this practice at all. Now this is not to say that I am completely innocent here. I am sure there have been times were I have done this subconsciously. But it does not mean that I understand it.

Let's think about this. Is it really practical to rush to search through your purse to find your phone while you are carrying three bags of grocereies from your car while holding on to one of your children's hands? You pick up, only to say, "let me call you back when I am in the house." If it is really an emergency, the person will leave a message. So why not just let it go to voicemail, check the phone when safely inside, and make the determination if you need to call that individual back. Again I ask, if you are running through the parking lot with your laptop on your shoulder, three files in your hand, and your phone, somewhere in the inside poacket of your suit jacket, hurrying because you are late for a morning meeting, do you really need to pick up that phone, really? What is the fear that everyone has about voicemail? Did I miss the memo? Is that not cool to use anymore? I don't get it. Have we all become so addicted to our phones that the thought of missing one single call could potentially ruin a whole day.

Send me to voicemail damn it! I can't stand the "lemme call you right back." Just don't pick up the phone. I will get the hint. If it is an inconvenient time. Relax. We will understand. Really I will. And when you have the time....Gimme a buzz. It won't hurt my feelings. I promise.

1 comment:

DJMoonbeem said...

I totally agree! This also drives me NUTS. Especially when the person says "I'll call you back in 10 mins" so you wait around and guess what....no call....shocker because they were obviously doing something and couldn't talk! UGH - just let it go to VM people!! So true!