Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I've Decided on a Name

...... for my old boiler that is!
I am going to call it "fastidioso pezzo di merda"

That would be Italian for annoying piece of crap!

This freakin' thing is still in my basement for no other reason than the company that is required to do the removal is a group of incompetent poopy heads. Sorry for the lame description by that pretty much sums it up. Yet another day of me waiting by the door at 6:00 am for..you guessed it....NO ONE TO SHOW UP!

Seriously, Seriously?

This thing has been sitting here waiting since the beginning of December. How hard is this people? Really? Well...apparently VERY hard. I could give birth before this thing is removed (do not take that as any type of announcement that there is to be birth in the future...DEBBIE!) I am just sooooooooooooooooooooooo ready for this whole boiler thing to be over. I know I know, patience is a virtue. Well perhaps I am not virtuous! So there.


3 comments:

Phil said...

Um, what's taking so long?

DJMoonbeem said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh Lesli....Lesli, Lesli, Lesli......LOL ;-)

Lesli said...

Why did I get an Oh.....??? frown