Perhaps Alyson is right. After a week of sun and sailing we've decided that this is the life for us and therefore piracy is our only option.
Dear Mum and Dad–
Alyson and I have decided that were are going to head an expedition further south shortly. Our stay here in Bermuda has led us to believe that we may be able to find riches of extraodinary proportions if we continue at sea. Our ship, the Rising Sun II, is a glorious vessel that should hold plenty of men to helps us while under sail. I am to go as her servant. But only on the understanding that I am to be very badly treated. My duties will be: Sword fighting, obviously, administering rum, and swabbing. Which of these will take precedence, I do not yet know, but swabbing, I imagine.
Lovingly,
Your Daughter, Lesli-Ann
(aka – The Dread Pirate Fitzwilliam)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment