Can someone explain to me where I have gone so wrong? Perhaps I expect to much out of professionals? Are my expectations really that high? I mean, all I am asking here is for someone to actually show up for the appoinments that they schedule, considering I am taking time off of work to sit around and wait for them never to come!
Seriously? seriously? I think there is a secret message that gets released through my phone to the different companies that I make appointments with. Never in my life have I experienced so many no shows, as I have at this house. I mean really, if I have to take a day out of work to wait for someone, I would rather have them call and say they are no coming so that I can atleast go shopping! Geez!
Yesterday, No Show on the furnace guy, a Drive By by the City's Dept. of Public Works, and the 9:00 appointment that showed up at 10:45. Come on. I could never imagine just not showing up for an appointment that I had set with one of my company's clients. I would be in big trouble. So what gives here people? I guess the economy is doing much better than I thought and no one needs my money. Fine! See if I care. Hmmpfff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So long as one Mr. J. Buffett shows up for his appointment Labor Day weekend, I got no complaints.
Maybe your feng shui is off and you are repelling these people with bad chi??? JUST KIDDING!
Post a Comment